Holiday Action Assistant Leaders & Group Leaders (Professional Services)
We are looking for casual holiday-time staff to come and help us to deliver our hugely successful Holiday Action programme.
Experience of teaching, sports coaching or working in a school environment is preferable, but not essential. Above all, we are looking for candidates with enthusiasm, motivation and an ability to engage and communicate effectively with children.
Our holiday programmes run during every school holiday all year around for children aged 4 to 14 years. Our typical working hours are 9.00am – 4.30pm with some early/late shifts also available on select days.
Please note - applicants will not be required to work during every school holiday – but are welcome to work in whichever holiday periods they have available. All applications will be considered.
Hourly rate: These rates include the cost of living pay increase applicable from September 2023.
- Non-qualified Staff Members - Point 11 (£11.16 per hour, plus £1.90 holiday pay).
- Level 1 Early Years Assistant - Point 13 (£11.47 per hour, plus £1.95 holiday pay).
- Level 2 (or above) Early Years Assistant - Point 17 (£12.18 per hour, plus £2.07 holiday pay).
- Level 2 (or above) Early Years Deputy - Point 21 (£13.40 per hour, plus £2.27 holiday pay).
- Level 3 (or above) Early Years Manager - Point 29 (£17.11 per hour, plus £2.91 holiday pay).
- Qualified Sports Coach - Point 21 (£13.40 per hour, plus £2.27 holiday pay).
- Qualified Teacher - Point 21 (£13.40 per hour, plus £2.27 holiday pay).
For further information, please refer to the attached application pack; applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
The Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and other statutory checks including right to work in the UK.